Dr. Kimberly Cockerham, MD
Dr. Kimberly Cockerham is a board-certified comprehensive ophthalmologist and eye surgeon who has been practicing medicine for more than twenty years. Her extensive training includes ongoing training with the latest medical techniques and technology enabling her to provide outstanding eye care.
Dr. Cockerham specializes in oculoplastics, reconstructive surgery for the face and eye muscles. She prides herself on providing premium quality care to improve quality of life for her patients, not only the quality of their vision.
Dr. Cockerham also has an office location to serve the Mentaca and Lodi area
421 South Ham Lane
Lodi, CA 95242
1630 W. Yosemite
Manteca, CA 95337
1801 E. March Lane
Stockton, CA 95210
- 2008-2013 Best Doctors in America
- 2008 Best of the Best, San Jose Magazine
- 2008 Best of the Bay, KRON 4
- 2008 Heartbeat of America Award for Public Service
- 2008 Silicon Valley's Who's Who, San Jose Business Journal
- 2009 Best New Business, Los Altos Chamber of Commerce
- 2009-2012 America's Top Ophthalmologists, Castle Connolly Medical LTD
- 2010 Senior Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- 2011 Distinguished Service Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology
Dr. Kimberly Cockerham has been honored by Celebration Media, U.S. (CMUS) as one of its 2013 CMUS Talk of the Town Award Recipients in the category of top Ophthalmologists. This is Dr. Cockerham’s fourth year being honored by the prestigious Talk of the Town Award.
The Talk of the Town Awards recognizes professionals who have been noted by their customers through multiple consumer websites, including Yelp, for their excellent customer service. The awards honor companies and professionals in many categories including hospitals and doctors.