Dr. Nasrullah received his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, with a focus on bio-medical engineering, at The Georgia Institute of Technology. He received his medical degree from University of Tennessee and completed his eye surgery residency at the prestigious Dean McGee Eye Institute. Dr. Nasrullah was then selected for fellowship training position at The Dean McGee Eye Institute in LASIK and Corneal Transplant surgeries. A fellowship is an additional advanced surgical training year that only few ophthalmologists have the ability to receive.
• Dr. Nasrullah is one of the few surgeons in the greater DC area with fellowship training in Laser Vision Correction. He has over 10 years experience in laser eye surgery.
• Dr. Nasrullah is a fellowship trained, board certified ophthalmologist with twelve years of experience in the field of ophthalmic diseases and ocular surgery. His area of focus includes 2.2mm micro-incisional cataract surgery using state of the art technologies such as multifocal implants, toric implants and the infinity ultrasonic cataract phacoemulsification system.
• He also performs corneal transplants, DSAEK (microinsional partial corneal graft), glaucoma surgery, diabetic and glaucoma laser surgery and retinal laser surgery.
• Dr. Nasrullah founded Dulles Eye Associates in 2002 and is the medical director of the center. He also serves as Clinical Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at The George Washington University Hospital and is a staff surgeon at Georgetown Hospital, Fairfax Hospital and Loudoun Hospital.
• Dr. Nasrullah has been recognized as being a “Top Doctor” in Northern Virginia and has also been recognized as being one of the “Top Ophthalmologists” in the United States. He continues to do lectures and presentations on various surgical and medical topics in doctors’ conferences and with various other groups. He also participates is training eye surgeons in residency programs.